What this game is about
Gamers make even contributions to the general fund. Each of them has an equal chance of winning. As the lobby fills up, a draw takes place. The lucky winner gets the total prize pool.
Race3 is a run for success. The game follows the genre of car racing. Here players drive NFT cars of 4 rarities. Each rarity gives access to one of 4 tracks.
The blockchain serves as the storage for all NFTs and race results. Blockchain technology allows to securely and transparently collect, store and transfer data. This means that all in-game assets and transactions are solidly protected.
A public smart contract regulates all actions in the game. Players simply need to connect their crypto wallet to start. Race3 supports all types of wallets.
Win at high speed!
How to start a race?
Click on the title & show the video
- Gaming smart contract release
- Adding features to game mechanics
- Alpha testing
- Closed Beta testing
- Start of sales of in-game assets
- Start building community
- Start building a mobile application for Race3 V1
- Public Beta testing
- Seed investment round
- Introducing new NFT car models
- Introducing NFT tracks and NFT racers
- Introducing skins for NFT racers
- Launch of an in-game marketplace
Winter ‘23 — Winter ‘24
- Introducing lore
- Major updates to the gameplay
- Private investment round
- Start building an application for Race3 V2
Read core information about the game
What is Race3?
How to start?
- Use any Dapp browser
- Open this website
- Connect any of your crypto wallets
- Press "Receive" to get a free gift box
- Press "Unpack"
- Buy entry tickets to participate in races
- Go to the room with "Qualification" status
- Click Participate, and then select from your NFT cars and make all the approvements
- The notification about results of the race will appear in your browser, or you may check your profile
What are the rules?
There are 4 initial types of tracks.
The minimal ticket pack for sale is 10 pieces.
Apply for qualification. Wait in the lobby for one of two events of your choice:
- Option by time: if there are 2 or more participants in the racing room, then at a certain X time, the race starts.
- Option by filling: if there are 20 people in the racing room, then by adding the last one the game starts automatically.
Can you give an example of gameplay and winning mechanics?
How does the win reward work?
Here’s an example.
There is a room with 2 participants.
Both participants pay $10 each and receive 10 racing entry tickets to auto races each.
Total number of tickets is 20 pieces. Both players can race by 10 times.
The general pool is $20-[10%(platform commission)] = $18.
Amount of participants in all races is these 2. Let's assume one of the racers wins all races.
So, user 1 wins.
His reward will be calculated according to the formula:
Race Reward = Race Bank / Total Number of Tickets x Race Entrants = $18 / 20 x 2 = $18.
What are the NFT boxes?
The starting gift mystery box contains not 1, but 3 free collectible racing NFT cards of random rarity!
Probability of dropping a card of a certain rarity from a box:
Surely, you can buy as many boxes as you want. Buy them right here, on our website.
Buy boxes you can by the link below.
To open boxes, visit the link below ("My Boxes" tab):
How to buy tickets?
Tell more about car rarities and racing tracks.
In later versions of the lottery, users will be able to not only drive on racing tracks but also purchase or rent the entire tracks and get rewards for holding races (stay updated, folks!).
Every asset is carefully guarded and operated by the smart contract, and all game results get securely stored on the blockchain.
Cars are presented in 16 beautiful colors.
The rarity of cards:
- Rarity 1: Zippy
- Rarity 2: Supertune
- Rarity 3: Astonisher
- Rarity 4: Godspeed
In Race3 players race and earn real money on various tracks, including mountains, futuristic settings, world megacities, and championship circuits. As the project develops, we will constantly add new and new tracks.
How can I withdraw my winnings?
Is the lottery on-chain?
I’m stuck on pending a transaction on my wallet